Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kid's Movie at the Armory

On the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month, the City of Columbia hosts a free kids' movie at the armory.  I was a bit skeptical of this event, but I rounded up some friends' kids and gave it a whirl.

Tangled was the movie of the night.
I was highly impressed with this event for kids.  It included free popcorn and lemonade for everyone.  It was held in a room with a projection television and surround sound, so for all the kids know, it's just like a theater!  The best part was that because everyone there also had kids around the same ages, no one seemed to be really bothered by the fact that the kids got restless and moved around and switched chairs and were up and down, up and down...... If you have kids, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this event if you have kids, and look forward to taking kids I know to this event in the future.

P.S.  Tangled is a pretty cute movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment